Potter's Pull - Columbia, NH - 9/9/17

Dickie Pearson
This post was updated on .
The pull will start at 11am. You should arrive at least an hour before to get unloaded, weighed up and registered.

Directions are  Rte 3 north out of Lancaster, about 26 miles north of fairgrounds.
As you travel north on Rte 3, keep an eye on the mile markers. Look for mile marker 193. This marker is located at the south end of Todd's property. You will turning into the lower field. Todd mentioned he will have a sign directing us into the field.
I went to Google Maps, typed in "Dream Come True Farm" in Stratford, and it pointed right to the Potter homestead.

Food is a bit BYOF (bring your own food) and potluck. I've heard there will be a grill if you want to cook something.

If you need more details, 603 922-5269 is the house #

Re: Potter's Pull - Columbia, NH - 6/24/17

todd a potter
Pull is postponed till next weekend- hope all see this in time.

Re: Potter's Pull - Columbia, NH - 6/24/17

todd potter
Pull is postponed again till Aug 12

Re: Potter's Pull - Columbia, NH - 6/24/17

todd potter
Postponed til sept. 9 (the weekend after Lancaster)
see ya at Barton next saturday!

Re: Potter's Pull - Columbia, NH - 6/24/17

Dickie
A bunch of rain during this week, but weekend outlook is looking good.
Hopefully we can get the Potter's Pull in this time around... :-)

Re: Potter's Pull - Columbia, NH - 6/24/17

todd potter
looks like we're a go

Re: Potter's Pull - Columbia, NH - 6/24/17

todd potter
yay! we got it in!
see ya the 23rd at barton